Monday, May 17, 2010

Allow me a tiny bought of laziness

I promise I am currently formulating an actually thought-out blog entry and will put it up sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. In the meantime, here are a few video links telling the story as it unfolded.

Day 1: Arrived in Waveland MS. First impressions.
Day 2: First day in Waveland before training. Yet more confusion on training. I was barely holding my temper at that point, but I did my best!
Day 2: A drive through the beach front properties of Waveland. Shocking.
Day 2: I was completely speechless when I was told by a class member that he believed President Obama blew up the oil rig. Really? Really? You believe that? REALLY?!?!?!
After much deliberation on how to respond to this latest conspiracy theory, I offer one of my own. It may be just as tin hat, but it seems at least a tiny bit more logical, and there's even real facts involved. See how that works, people? You may be entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own fact. Just sayin.


Still have more to upload, but it's a tad slow. More to come in a few hours. For now I'm off to a nice nonoil spilled related visit with a college buddies I've not seen in yeeeeers. Then it's up early (even by chicken standards) to hit the road for a nice leisurely 15 and a half hour drive. All I can say is, thank goodness for the iPod Touch with its freshly downloaded Christopher Moore collection, and thank you Michael for hooking me up with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment